CHOICE OF BOXES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A mix of everyday groceries to provide our customers with a range of cupboard items. Please see the main page for more information around what a typical box may look like. All items are subject to availability, so box contents may vary from the illustration.
The products have been pre-selected from a range of goods that mirror our customers’ everyday shopping baskets to keep this service quick and accessible for those who need it the most.
We have a limited number of boxes available each day, please check the website again tomorrow.
Due to the fast turn-around nature of this service, we will only be able to cancel your order within 30 minutes of you placing it. To do this go to your Orders in your Account, select the relevant Order ID then click "Cancel Order".
The cost of delivery is included in the price of the box, so the price you see at checkout is the price you pay.
Currently the food box is available throughout mainland England, Wales and Scotland (excluding the following postcodes AB31 - AB35, AB41 - AB54, AB36 - AB38, AB55 - AB56, FK17 - FK21, HS1 - HS9, IV1 - IV63, KA27, KA28, KW0 - KW14, KW15 - KW17, PA20 - PA78 PH15 - PH18, PH19 - PH29, PH32 - PH33, PH45 - PH48, PH30 - PH31, PH34 - PH44, PH49 - PH50, ZE1 - ZE3).
A courier such as DPD will deliver your food box.
Deliveries will be 7 days a week, between 6am and 8pm. We aim to deliver the food box within 2 days of you placing the order. You’ll receive a confirmation email which you can use to track the progress of your delivery. On the day of delivery, the courier will contact you via email to let you know your delivery time slot.
All deliveries will be contact-free, which means courier drivers will place your food box on your doorstep or in a safe place. The driver won’t ask you to sign anything - they will record your name to confirm the delivery on your behalf.
Please contact us on 0800 952 0101 option 3 and we’ll do our best to help you. Please be aware that our lines may be quite busy.
To ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers our courier drivers are currently unable to accept any items being handed back to them. Please keep hold of the product(s) you’re unhappy with and contact us on 0800 952 0101 option 3 so we can discuss your options with you.
By entering, you accept these terms and conditions:
1. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to UK mainland residents (England, Scotland, Wales, excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over who have purchased an Asda foodbox via foodboxes.asda.com excluding employees and their immediate families of Asda, ASDA Stores Limited (CRN: 464777), ASDA House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD (ASDA the “Promoter”), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw. If you are a resident of the Highlands or Islands you can only enter if you have purchased a box for delivery to mainland UK only. The postcodes not currently available for food box delivery can be found here.
3. To enter Only customers who have purchased from Asda foodboxes via foodboxes.asda.com are able to complete the survey. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, Illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
4. There will be one prize draw per calendar month until August 2020. The opening time for receipt of entries for each prize draw window is 00:01 on the 1st of each month and the closing time for receipt of entries is 23:59. There will be three prize draws as follows:
Draw 1 opens 12th June 2020 and closes 30th June 2020
Draw 2 opens 1st July 2020 and closes 31st July 2020
Draw 3 opens 1st August and closes 31st August 2020
5. Maximum one entry per person per prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
6. Prize: One Prize of £50 to be drawn at random each month. We will contact the winner by email using our email@example.com email address.
7. The prize is non-transferable & non-refundable. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
8. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23:59 on the last calendar day of each month unless specified otherwise and winners will be pulled within 15 working days of the closing date.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
10. The prize winner may be required to participate in and give their consent to related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity.
11. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
13. Prizes are awarded at the promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
14. Prizes will be given in the form of credit to the winners’ online PayPal account. Credit will be sent to the PayPal account supplied by the winner online upon notification that they have won or in the winners’ postal entry. Instructions on how to set up a PayPal account can be found here.
15. The Promoter may be required to provide evidence that a valid prize award has taken place. As a result, it may provide a winner’s name and the county in which they live in response to a request from a third party. If you do not wish for your data to be made public for this purpose should you win a prize, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Promoter: ASDA Stores Limited (CRN: 464777), ASDA House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD
18. Data Controller: ASDA Stores Limited (CRN: 464777), ASDA House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD AME